Thomas P. O'Neill, Jr., Federal Building
10 Causeway Street, Conference Room B
Boston, MA 02222
We are pleased to provide you notice of upcoming Basic Statutory Training in the Boston Regional Office to be held on June 5, 2018.
Specific details are as follows:
On June 5, 2018, the Boston Regional Office of the Federal Labor Relations Authority will present a one-day Basic Statutory training program.
This course is intended as an introduction to union and management rights and responsibilities under the Statute for those who are new to federal sector labor relations and is a refresher course for those who have experience in the area.
The course covers subjects such as:
- Organization of the FLRA
- How to file a ULP, including time limits for filing charges and grievance bars
- Union right to attend meetings, including formal discussions, Weingarten examinations, and unlawful bypasses of the union
- Interference and discrimination based on protected activity
- Duty to provide information under the Statute
- The Union’s Duty of Fair Representation
Class Date and Time:
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thomas P. O'Neill Federal Building
Conference Rm. B, 1st Floor
10 Causeway St. Boston, MA
For more information and to register for these programs please go to the FLRA’s web page at www.flra.gov/resources-training/training/upcoming-flra-training. Please note, seating is limited and registration for these programs fill up quickly.
We look forward to seeing you.