Federal Labor Relations Authority
1400 K Street NW
2nd Floor Agenda Room
Washington DC 20005
This 2-day basic labor law course will cover the rights and duties of federal employers, federal employees, and the Unions that represent them.
The FLRA OGC Washington Region Legal Staff will serve as the course instructors.
Topics to be addressed include the following:
- Introduction to the Federal Service Labor-Management Relations Statute
- Overview of the FLRA and the unfair labor practice charge investigation process
- Information about specific unfair labor practices, including:
- Investigatory Examinations
- Union’s Duty of Fair Representation
- Discrimination and Retaliation under the Statute
- Formal Discussions
- Information Requests