U.S. Federal Labor Relations Authority

Search form

I did not receive a copy of the Authority's decision in my case. How can I get a copy and why was I not served with a copy?

Generally, the Authority serves only the representatives of record for the parties. If you were not the representative of record, you should contact that individual for a copy of the decision. Also, copies of the Authority's decisions are available on this website.