U.S. Federal Labor Relations Authority

Search form

I work for the U.S. Postal Service. Can I file a complaint against my Union or the Postal Service?

Complaints regarding the U.S. Postal Service should be directed to the National Labor Relations Board.  The FLRA does not have jurisdiction over the U.S. Postal Service.