- Internet domain and Internet Protocol address
- Type of browser and operating system used
- Date and time you access our site
- Content downloaded
- Pages you visit
- Geo-location the FLRA website is being accessed from
- Session cookie — A line of text that is stored temporarily in your computer's memory. A session cookie is never written to a drive, and it is destroyed as soon as you close your browser.
- Persistent cookie — Saved to a file on your hard drive and is called up the next time you visit that website. This lets the website remember what you were interested in the last time you visited.