This training will be conducted virtually using WebEx during CST. More information to follow.
The Chicago Regional Office of the Federal Labor Relations Authority offers this training to parties involved in “change bargaining” under the Federal Service Labor-Management Relations Statute. Concepts we will address include:
- What is a condition of employment?
- What is sufficient impact to require bargaining?
- What sort of notice is required?
- What is the difference between substantive bargaining and I&I bargaining?
- What is the Authority’s “Covered By Doctrine”?
- How does the Regional Office investigate a “change” case?
If you are unable to attend this training after registering, please email Ylanda Wilson at email@example.com as soon as possible to cancel your slot to allow others the opportunity to attend. Thank you for your cooperation.