Federal Labor Relations Authority, 2nd Floor Agenda Room, 1400 K Street NW, Washington DC 20005
This 1-day course will cover basic case law and case processing procedures for representational petitions. The FLRA OGC Washington Region Legal Staff will serve as the course instructors. Topics to be addressed include the following:
* Introduction to the Representation petition process including delegation of authority to Regions
* Overview of the most common types of Representation petitions and relevant case law
* Information about specific Representation petitions, including:
* Appropriate unit standard
* Clarification of Unit and bargaining unit eligibility
Registration Cap – 35; waitlist – 15.