U.S. Federal Labor Relations Authority

Search form

I am a Federal employee and I want to file an unfair labor practice charge against my Agency/Union. Should I file my complaint with Case Intake and Publication?

No, you should not file your charge with Case Intake and Publication.  ULP charges are filed with the FLRA's Regional Offices, which can answer questions about this process. Information you may need about this process includes the form for filing a charge, the statutory section describing the violation, the regulations describing the process, Office of the General Counsel information on ULPs, and historical Office of the General Counsel Guidance memoranda on particular subjects.